Monday, July 27, 2015

Just chugging along...


I decided at the beginning of the month that on the 20th I would start slim fast. It is a shake in the morning and one for lunch and a decent dinner. You can have 2 snacks in between around 100 calories. Week one has gone and observations from it: I AM STARVING after the shake. I have adjusted it a little. I will do the shake in the morning and then an hour later I will have a waffle by itself and then lunch and a snack shortly after. I have 24 days of slim fast on hand and it will not go to waste. I will keep it going and adjust as I see the need and hopefully things start feeling better!

Its one day at a time and I won't give up and I will keep going, but something has to give. I am not expecting it to be easy at all, I just need it to be manageable while I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment