Friday, July 10, 2015

The STRUGGLE IS REAL!

I have been having a really hard time getting motivated to get back into the rhythm of some program. I have tried weight watchers and I am just not sticking with it. I have decided that for the ease of things I am going to try slim fast. I tried it once before but I stopped it after a few days. I am going to do the drinks/shakes in the morning and for lunch and then have a good meal in the evening trying to stay under 500 calories.

I am also going to add walking or bike riding to my work out routines starting on the 20th. My daughter will be home and we can do that once we get home...

It is the hardest thing I have ever done, but I need to lose weight for so many reasons health wise and it can help with so many issues I am having.

I am going to give it a good month or so to see if it will be the program I need to stick with and then go from there. Sometime has to give here.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment